The unit incorporates the knowledge requirements, under state and territory liquor licensing law, for employees engaged in the sale or service of alcohol.
Participants will learn:
- How to serve or sell alcohol responsibly
- How to assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- How to assess alcohol-affected customers and identify customers to whom sale or service must be refused
- How to refuse to provide alcohol.
RGIT Australia, Level 6, 28-32 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
This is a classroom-based course that combines lecture, group discussion and workplace simulation.
This course is delivered by Greenhill Education Group Pty Ltd t/a Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia, ABN: 68 127 999 160, National Provider No.: 22088, CRICOS Code: 03002G.
During the class, you will be required to complete the following activities:
- Fill out an enrolment form
- Attend the RSA lecture
- Complete role-play activities
After the completion of the face-to-face course, you will have to access your profile in DIDASKO, which is an online Learning platform where you will have to complete your assessments and submit it through the submission links within the platform. You will have a one-week period within which you will have to complete your assignments.
After the successful completion of the assessment submission process, you will be eligible for the certificates issued by the VCGLR and a nationally accredited Statement of Attainment for RSA.