Course Name Responsible Service of Alcohol
The unit incorporates the knowledge requirements, under state and territory liquor licensing law, for employees engaged in the sale or service of alcohol.
Participants will learn:
- How to serve or sell alcohol responsibly
- How to assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- How to assess alcohol-affected customers and identify customers to whom sale or service must be refused
- How to refuse to provide alcohol.
Venue: RGIT Australia, Level 6, 28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne
Method: This is a classroom-based course that combines lecture, group discussion and workplace simulation.
This course is delivered by Oakhill Education Group Australia Pty Ltd trading as RGIT Australia. National Provider No.: 22088 | ABN: 68 127 999 160.
A range of assessment methods may be used to assess the practical skills and knowledge of participants required to sell or serve alcohol responsibly including: role plays, case studies, problem-solving activities, written or oral questioning to assess the knowledge of legislation and other competencies in this unit.
In most instances, participants will be provided with a Certificate registered with the VCGLR, on the next day.
For the 9 am class, certificates will be provided by 2 pm.
- We now accept bartercard payments. Please contact us on (Mob: 0424 950 106).
Send Enquiries for