Complete Your RSA Virtually!
Barista Course Melbourne is temporarily delivering its RSA training via virtual classroom delivery in accordance with the recommendations of Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
- Zoom app: The class will be delivered via Zoom, therefore please have it downloaded before class (“Zoom Client for Meetings” – https://zoom.us/download). Make sure you have a stable internet connection and we request you to keep your camera on for the duration of the 4 hour class.
- Zoom class link: The link to attend your class will be sent to you a day before your class. Contact us immediately if you do not receive it by then.
- RSA workbook: You will be sent an email with the attachments– it includes instructions on how to use the book. The workbook has been designed to be completed using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software (the link for the free adobe software is available in the how to use rsa workbook pdf). Please make sure you can access the workbook before class starts.
- RSA test paper: This will be emailed to you before the start of the test. It is in a writable PDF format. You will have to send it back to the Trainer via email after you complete it. You will be given half an hour to complete the test.
- Your Identification (ID): Please have your ID (passport, driver licence, student card) ready before class. The Trainer will verify it at the start of the class.
- You have to be ready online 15 minutes prior to the start of the class for the ID check and any questions you might have.
- Your certificate will be sent via email the next working day.
While the prospect of seeing students gain valuable hospitality skills as Melbourne’s vibrant restaurant and cafe scene slowly re-opens is very exciting, we are also making sure that Barista Course Melbourne continues to work with the Australian and Victorian authorities to maintain a safe environment to limit the spread of COVID-19.
As states around Australia begin to ease restrictions, we will continue to act and take measures on the advice from the authorities to maintain a safe and healthy environment for staff, students and visitors to our campuses. These measures include:
- Ensuring all classrooms, offices and facilities are regularly cleaned and hygienic
- Promoting regular and thorough hand-washing by all staff, students and visitors
- Displaying dispensers of alcohol-based hand rub prominently around our campuses
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres
Book Now with Barista Course Melbourne
Coffee capital of the world! That's the title bestowed upon Melbourne.
And it’s true. The Melbourne coffee culture is a vibrant and passionate industry. Are you ready to join the movement?
If you are looking for coffee training courses, Barista Course Melbourne offers the basic skills of coffee preparation and presentation. Once you are well versed in the basics, our advanced coffee art course will elevate your knowledge to the next level.
Enhance your palette as we go on a journey for the perfect coffee.
Book now or contact us for more information. We are located in RGIT Melbourne building in 28-32 Elizabeth Street in Melbourne.
Want to work in hospitality as well?
Double your chances with our Responsible Service of Alcohol ( RSA Course in Melbourne ) course and learn the required knowledge to work in licensed premises. Our RSA course in Melbourne is certified by the Directorate of Liquor Licensing Victoria (VCGLR).