This course is designed for the absolute beginner. If you have little to no understanding of how to operate a computer and it’s basic functions then this is the perfect course for you.
Participants will learn:
- Type of computer systems (Desktops, Laptops & Palmtops)
- Storage Devices
- Overview of I/O Devices
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Operating Systems
- System Maintenance – Tools and Utility Programs
- Networks and Transmission Media
- Internet and Applications
- Communication (Emails, Online text messages to mobile)
- Social Media (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn – creating accounts, securing passwords and setting up preferences)
- Cyber Security at Personal Level
RGIT Australia. Level 5, 28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000
This is a classroom-based course that combines lecture, group discussion and practical work in our computer lab.
This course is delivered by Greenhill Education Group Pty Ltd t/a Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia, ABN: 68 127 999 160, National Provider No.: 22088, CRICOS Code: 03002G.
During the class, you will be required to complete the following activities:
- Fill out an enrolment form
- Attend the lecture
- Complete activities on our computers.
Participants will be provided with a Certificate of Completion on the same day