Barista Course Melbourne
Barista Course Melbourne is the part of Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your skills, or pursue training as a personal interest, RGIT has a short course for you. All our short courses are taught by industry professionals with real-world experience, ensuring you learn the latest methods being used by industry, so you are work-ready.
Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia
Barista Course Melbourne is the part of Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia
#RGIT – Standing in the vibrant streets of Melbourne’s CBD and Hobart, Tasmania, Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia is the thriving destination for students wanting to pursue career in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery or Patisserie or Hospitality Operations) or Hospitality Management, Nursing, Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC), community Services, Individual Support, Business and Management or Information Technology.
- RGIT is also an English School, it delivers English/ELICOS courses from beginning to upper level English to both Domestic and International students from Melbourne and Hobart campuses. RGIT Offers ELICOS From General English to EAP-1, 2 or 3.
- English for Academic Purposes 1 (Intermediate)
- English for Academic Purposes 2 (Upper Intermediate)
- English for Academic Purposes III
- General English (Starter to Advanced)
- RGIT Australia also offer popular Hospitality Short Courses like Barista Coffee making Course, Responsible Services of Alcohol (RSA) First Aid, Food Safety etc. etc. from our Melbourne Campus. More information can be found on our Barista Course Melbourne website: https://baristacoursemelbourne.com/
- RGIT offer Short courses in our Hobart campus too. More information can be found on our RGIT Hobart Short Courses website: https://rsacoursehobart.com.au/ . These are the part of our popular Short courses.
- RGIT has now ONLINE courses through its Study Online delivery platform. You can get more information on https://studyonline.rgit.edu.au/
- Blended Mode delivery- At RGIT Australia, students have an option to choose either study Face to face on Campus, or blended delivery mode where RGIT provide training through its Virtual technology for its students’ convenience and some part with Face to Face and some part with Virtual/online delivery.
RGIT delivers VET training and skill sets that respond to current industry needs. RGIT Australia started its journey with a humble beginning in 2008 specialising in training Hospitality Management and Information Technology. RGIT Australia has grown significantly since its inception and stands with three campus buildings with state-of-the-art training and practical facilities across two states of Victoria and Tasmania.
RGIT comprises of a mix of different cultures and nationalities not only among the students but also among RGIT Australia’s large number of staff members. RGIT Australia has students and staff members from over 51 nationalities which stands as a true representation of Australian multicultural society.
RGIT prides itself with its products and likes to give an opportunity for its own graduates to work within RGIT and its group organizations. Over the years, RGIT Australia has successfully hired its own graduated students in different positions and different departments including as Trainers, Sales and Marketing, Information Technology, Administration, Student Services, Finance etc. areas. RGIT also provides Internships to its own students.
RGIT has 4 terms in a year and take enrolment, accordingly, organise its Orientation Day every term in February, April, July and November. RGIT Australia welcomes its newest batch of students in Melbourne and Hobart during those orientation days. In recent orientation day program RGIT Australia CEO, Mr Chandra Yonzon, addressing students spoke about extensive opportunities that students could garner at RGIT Australia and its Group organizations. One of the many opportunities RGIT Australia provides is providing internship and employment opportunities to graduates.
During orientation, RGIT gives information to newly arrived students from overseas or onshore students on broad topics including issues such as adjusting to Australian culture and lifestyle, life in Melbourne, accommodation, and transportation, etc. which is significant information for overseas students who are new to Australia or those who are already here but still lacking of good information.
The orientation program also provides an opportunity to all the new students to come together and get to know each other and meet their trainers and other staff members prior to commencing their courses.
Hobart Campus- Hospitality Group